What you need to know
If you have gone through my website and loved what you've seen, but have realized the thing you really want may not be made yet, then you're in the right place. Once you read through this page, and soak up inspiration from the photos below, you will be prepared to create something new with me!
Here's what will happen:
- Read through this timeline to get an idea of the overall process, and then check the photos below of past commissioned pieces I have done. They might help inspire you and solidify your vision.
- In the form below, type up your idea, including your overall vision for the piece.
- If you're requesting the topography of a new country or province, let me know if you want it done in realistic colors, or a unique palette.
- If you're requesting an abstract piece, or otherwise, include at least one descriptive word for the emotion you want in the piece.
If you know the size/ratio you want, put that in there too!
- Send that off to me, and hopefully you will get a response back within 48 hours. During that time I will research, brainstorm, and calculate how difficult it will be for me to make your vision come to life. I charge an upfront fee for custom orders that is dependent on the level of challenge, and necessary time involvement, The fee ranges from $90-150. When I've wrapped my mind around your hopes and dreams, I will respond to your email with my estimated quote, and the timeframe in which I will work on your painting (depending on how many people are in line in front of you!)
- If you agree to the amount, I will provide you a way to pay that specific commission fee. When your payment has gone through, your painting will officially be added to my queue. Your payment secures your spot in line.
- When the time has come for me to work on your painting, I will keep you updated on the process every step of the way. If during this process you feel like we are not going in the correct direction, or it is unfeasible to create the image you have in your head, you may be eligible for a 50% refund of that commission fee. This is something we can discuss at that time, since we will be communicating back and forth.
- Once I have created your piece and you agree that it is absolutely perfect, I will create a unique listing for you to purchase the piece, in whatever size and material we have discussed.
- Lastly, I ship you your artwork, you open it, cry happy tears, and cherish it on your wall for generations to come. That is my hope and aim!
So, email me your idea, and let's chat! If you have any questions or confusions, email me those too!
I'm happy to help because I love creating together with my clients.